|Please join the Health & Housing Consortium on Wednesday, March 24th from 9:30am to 11am for our COVID-19 Town Hall on Vaccinations for Individuals Experiencing Homelessness in NYC and Beyond. We’ll hear from city agencies, hospitals, and community organizations about current and future vaccination efforts among this population. Topics will include: ensuring equitable vaccine access, implementing effective outreach, and identifying opportunities for collaboration and coordination. Following brief panelist presentations, we will have a moderated discussion and Q&A.
Panelists will include:
– Dr. Fabienne Laraque, Medical Director, NYC Department of Homeless Services
– Dr. Jim O’Connell, President, Boston Health Care for the Homeless and Assistant Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School
– Dr. Julian Watkins, Senior Clinical Advisor at NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene and Leader at Culture of Health Leaders
– Dr. Lee Isaacsohn, Brooklyn/Queens Street Medicine, Primary Care Supervisor, Breaking Ground / Janian Medical Care
– Dr. Irene Swanenberg, Attending Physician, Bellevue Adult Primary Care Center, NYC Health + Hospitals/Bellevue
Our discussion and Q&A will be moderated by Dr. Jordan Foster, Emergency Department Physician and Director of Government and Community Affairs at Columbia University Medical Center.
Please circulate with any interested colleagues and contact email@example.com with any questions.