The Consortium partners with New York City organizations to provide trainings for our member agencies’ staff working and serving clients citywide. These trainings are an excellent opportunity to enhance the services that we provide while learning about the state of housing, health services, legal options for our clients, and more.
All trainings organized through the Consortium are available only to staff of our members. If you are unsure if your organization is a member or want to learn more about membership, please visit our membership page.
Regular trainings often include:
- Medicaid Appeals and Applications by Legal Aid Society
- Preventing Evictions by Legal Aid Society
- Palliative Care and Chronic Illness by Montefiore Medical Center
- Getting Rental Arrears Assistance by Legal Aid Society
- Opioid Overdose Prevention by NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- Reentry from Incarceration by the Fortune Society
Our Training Partners
Legal Aid Society
The Legal Aid Society provides trainings on housing topics to support care coordinators, case managers, and more.
Montefiore Medical Center
Montefiore Medical Center has provided